Student Life Questions
The following list contains potential questions that you may be asked during an interview for a student life position.
- Share any experiences you’ve had collaborating with other campus departments or offices.
- How do you program for underrepresented populations in an office designed to cater to all students?
- What experience do you have managing budgets?
- What experience do you have working with Greek letter organizations?
- Do you have any assessment experience?
- What is most important when marketing to college students?
- What experience do you have with welcome week programming/orientation programs?
- What qualities are important to be a good student leader?
- How do you develop leadership qualities in emerging leaders?
- How do you respond when you are in conflict with a powerful student leader (Student Gov. President)?
- What kinds of things do you need to consider when working with off-campus vendors?
- Does the local community play a role in program and event planning? If so, how?